You’re invited to join the 2016 Emerald Coast Fishing Seminar Series for a fun and educational seminar on favorite seasonal topics! Half Hitch Navarre and some of the area’s charter captains have teamed up to present techniques on targeting the most popular panhandle species. Come hang out and get in on the action!
• May 19, King Mackerel Fishing
• June 16, Bottom Fishing for Snapper/Grouper/Amberjack
• July 21, Trolling for Dolphin/Wahoo
• August 18, Blackfin Tuna
• September 15, Flounder Fishing
• October 20, Winter Bay Fishing
• November 17, Bull Reds
• December 22, Shark Fishing from the Beach
Half Hitch will provide instructional handouts as well as discount coupons.
Where: Hosted by Thailand’s Best Restaurant, 1935 Ortega St. Navarre, FL 32566, 850-939-6950.
Who: Anyone that wants to attend, the more the better!
What: Seasonal species as well as live bait tactics.
Why: Why not? Good food, and sitting around talking about fishing. Short of actually fishing, doesn’t get much better than this!
For more information, contact Rob Cochran, Half Hitch Navarre, at 850-939-9885.